Start-up landscape is increasing day-by-day and lot of people getting into the appetite of risk entrepreneurship. Where the start-up cost of the company is low, digital media plays a vital role. Media & Marketing have been always the key department of any organization, after the evolution of digital media the scope for expanding & exploring has increased too.
Importance of digital media can be known through the info graphics of all social media platforms. Facebook has more than 2 billion users, 900 million people on Instagram, 500 million on LinkedIn, 400 million on twitter and so on. It looks like people are now dependent on digital media in their daily life & it has become difficult to breathe in this globalization without being connected globally.
The strategies which can work best for Start-Ups are:-
1) Social Media Presence: The best way to create exposure for your company. It doesn’t take much time, energy & can be done at a lower cost or no cost at all. Set up your accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and just try to connect to people. Your company will automatically gain network & visibility.
2) Email Marketing: This works well when you want people to take an action or you want to register your brand to people’s mind. This activity is a continuous process & with no boundaries limitation you reach to millions of people in no time.
3) Search Engine Optimization: No start up should miss as a part of the strategy as once you have built your store or website; you must have people visiting it.
4) Pay per Click: No company whether start-up or existing can avoid PPC. It gives value to your brand by printing impressions on various audience networks & only deducts money when someone clicks it. A sure shot strategy for any company to generate leads or traffic to the website.
5) LinkedIn Marketing: Grow your network, write blogs, send out company profile, connect with likeminded people, join groups & much more to have exposure as a start-up.
To know more visit us at http://businessmantra.me/